Tuesday 12 April 2011

At last my own gay blog

I've wanted to try this for a couple of years since a rather dramatic break up with all sorts of discoveries (some extraordinary some just awful) along the way.  Meanwhile I meet R and we begin a series of adventures that um, just keep happening.

It's not great when your boyfriend sees your Dad having a seizure on the loo

And its not great when he put up with your seizure a week earlier and you know he's still having flashbacks.  Park that one for a sec and let's focus on Dad.

Only 12 hours before R met my father and stepmother for the first time.  Things went well, we all drank too much and R and I had lots of sex in some part (at least on my side) loving the sheer teenage pleasure of doing it in your parents' house. 

The next morning as we lay in bed (R no doubt contemplating the next stage in his family intro fest) a rather desperate shout from step-mother alerted us to poor Dad's seizure on the loo.  Such is Dad's strength that R and I were called into action.  I deftly pulled up Dad's pyjama bottoms as R entered the bathroom and the three of us enjoyed a rather awkward embrace.  Half an hour later we were hurtling towards the hospital.  Thankfully Dad was fine- this has happened before and we were all home for lunch, R meeting my gay step-sister and partner along the way in intensive care.

So one week earlier.  Vauxhall on a blind date with another couple. Never one to turn down the opportunity to try something new and always keen to maintain an edginess I know I can never sustain I enthusiastically agreed to buy the white powder being offered to me.  Why clarify the purchase when proffered an opportunity to snort something up your nose...direct from the bag...in some quantities. 

I remember little of the next three hours other than that I was some sort of bit part player in the Matrix hurtling through an other worldly London with brave warrior R and a rather dashing figure in green who looked like a paramedic.  So there we are - my first exposure to Ketamin,  I hear there's a song called K-hole by the Pet Shop Boys - not brave enough to listen to it yet nor watch the rather embarrassing video on You tube R wants me to watch of someone gently quivering, locked in their private world.

No comments:

Post a Comment