Sunday 20 November 2011

Travelling

I've just come back from two weeks in the Caribbean which I think sounds incredibly bling and a tan in November is just great. I have friends who keep a holday spreadsheet of what they would've done differently so here are my starting contributions in no particular order.
  • Why do I always pack a smart outfit in the vague assumption that there will be some sort Ferrero Rocher based event at the local embassy in which I willk thank God for the crumpled chinos.
  • Too many books as usual 
  • Burning lots of new tunes onto the MP3 was a good thing - more of that
  • Stop living the guidebook - the world changes after publication
  • In love with new North Face rucksack (with wheels) but it was pretty obvious that I'd bought it in Selfridges the night before we got on the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment